11TH & 12TH DECEMBER
Life after Brexit. Living and working in Portugal.
Whilst the Brexit deadline has now been extended by a total of 10 months (minimum) and it would appear that the threat of a no deal exit has been minimised, much still could happen before the next deadline of 31st January. As a result, it is advisable to be as informed as possible prior to 31st January.
The event will focus on potential impacts of Brexit on, for example:
- Mobility between the UK and Europe including travel and employment
- Trade between UK and Europe
- Impact on specific industries such as banking, financial services and aviation
- The legal framework
In terms of the practicalities, these will include:
- The right to reside
- Options to live/work as a third country national
- Taking Portuguese nationality
- Driving licences
Join us in Lisbon (11 Dec.) or Almancil (12 Dec.) for presentations by, and an open discussion directly with, the EDGE Brexit team, on the eve of the British election. For more information or to book your place at either event please visit: www.nonhabitualresidents.com/events or contact us directly via email: email@example.com